August 30, 2014

A few quick gameday thoughts

About to head to the Classic City here in just a bit. A few quick thoughts:
  • It's finally here! And that makes me a very happy man! 
  • Getting revenge for last year's game has been one of my key points for this season. I was there in Clemson last year, and I really, really want us to return the favor. 
  • Looking forward to seeing the 2014 version of Todd Gurley. And the 2014 version of several other guys as well. Very interested to see what Isiah can do.
  • Obviously a lot of how we do this year will hinge on the performance of Hutson Mason. Some are more nervous than others with him. I feel pretty good. I think he's going to be quite capable and pretty darn solid. And that's all he needs to be. 
  • Definitely question marks with the secondary, but man, I think our front 7 might be good enough to carry things the first couple of games. With that said, I think our secondary is going to be a pleasant surprise. 
  • As everyone else has mentioned - special teams. Gotta be better this year, right?
  • Ditto on forcing turnovers. 
  • And how about that SC/A&M game? Wow! 
Can't wait to get up there and hang out with some good friends, enjoy the atmosphere, and see another great game "between the hedges." Go Dawgs! 

No comments:

Post a Comment