March 29, 2015

[GYSB] - The Sunday Treatment & A Trip Around the Dawgosphere - Spring Practice Edition

- Go You Silver Britches -


Oh hey! How ya been?

I forgot to put up my - "Closed for the Season" sign up as I usually do cover the Hoop Dawgs a good bit and then we'll wait until after Spring Football Practice is over until I go on hiatus, but I sort of already did that.

I had two different people ask me in the past three days why GYSB had been so quiet. There's no good answer other than the usual suspects: no-accountedness, rascalism, laziness, and maybe being too busy with a few other things and life and such.

Anywho, here I am. And it's great to be back.

What I've told these folks and others is that while I'm not actively blogging GA football right now, I do like to keep up-to-date during this all-too-important time of year. So, let's do it... 


A Trip Around the Dawgosphere:

I might post after G-Day. After that, once the pre-season mags come out and we're getting geared up for Summer Camp, I may or may not get semi-active. Options, people, I got all kinds of options... 

GO DAWGS! GATA!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment