October 20, 2013

The Sunday Treatment and a Trip Around the Dawgosphere

Well, dang - that sucked.

Other than what I posted yesterday and this photo that I posted earlier today, that's all I've really got right now:

Thoughts of targeting, our special teams and our playcalling in the fourth quarter...

A Trip Around the Dawgosphere

We'll have to let the pros handle the heavy lifting today: 


Actually, I've got a little more than that - I still think if we can get some folks healthy, work out some shit, figure something out with special teams, and get back to calling offensive plays like we were, regardless of who's on the field, then I truly believe that we could win out. But like some have mentioned, at this point, 7-5 or even 6-6 is in play if we don't get a bunch of things figured out. Losing at least one more is likely.  Also, one last thing - and call me crazy or stupid but the numbers support this - for the second week in a row, our defense has shown improvement in my opinion.

I've never remembered our Dawgs needing a bye week as badly as we need this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment